Unblocked games wtf | Play Online & Download Free
So, here is the List of WTF games to play online.
- Red Block Returns: has a clean interface and removes the annoyance of having to solve the game.
- Red Block: is an old flash game dating back from 2008, but it's still good for practice.
- Logic Ludo: is part of Logic Arcade. It seems like a ludo board turned into a logic game. Beware that there are many ads so you might not want to use it if you mainly care about solving the games quickly.
- Collide: is also part of Logic Arcade, but I didn't like the design very much. It has many features that Red Block lacks (mainly customization), but due to its bad interface, it feels like a chore playing this game.
- Logic Master: is an online version of Yani's puzzle game from his book " Think Like A Puzzle ". The interface is not intuitive to me and could be better designed in my opinion.
- Puzzle Baron: This is an old site (circa 2010) that seems to have lost some popularity compared to newer sites, at least in the context of people who are looking for recent puzzle websites/apps on Google and general discussion boards.
- Logic Lab: Is a site that not too many people know about; very different from all other sites which can be both positive and negative depending on your perspective.
- TheBiv: Another low profile site, TheBiv has only been around since 2015 and seems to be very similar to Puzzle Baron.
- Spielby: The other low profile site, Spielby has only been around since 2013 and is also very similar to Puzzle Lara.
- Le Lagon Bleu: Might have been the first site that aggregated both puzzles and serious philosophical questions, has a wide range of content.
- Anand's Tech Pages: Includes some logic puzzles which are easy to understand, but too simple to be useful for developing good intuitions/patterns/habits.
- OmGymnasticCoach: Logic games are just one small part of this site; there are other logical reasoning sections as well along with philosophy, biographies, etc...